IFS Lead Administrator
California, CA US
The IFS Administrator is a Full-Time opportunity with a great company. This role is seeking someone that can be the Go-To internal IFS person when it comes to overseeing the Maintenance, Installations, upgrade, and user support of IFS ERP systems for the company. This person would also need to suggest and implement improvements to the system where needed.
Daily Activities include:
- Work IT & Internal teams to determine the best Optimization for the IFS ERP.
- Must have the ability to create custom events, fields, tabs, as well as roles, profiles, securities, and reporting in IFS.
- Experience developing in PL/SQL and SQL.
- Ability to work closely with End-Users on IFS Processes and Functions.
- Management of ticketing system, to diagnose and resolve system issues
- Lead all Initiatives related to the IFS ERP system, including Upgrades, Implementations, Optimization, and Maintenance.
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage
- Competitive pay
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 3+ year of experience as an IFS ERP Administrator; Version 10 preferred.
- Experience with PL/SQL & SQL
- Creation of Custom menus, views, tabs, securities, permissions, and other administrations within IFS.
- Strong communication, and End-user support experience.
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent work experience is required.