HR Data & Reporting Analyst
Hybrid Milwaukee, WI 53214 US
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Gather, structure, and analyze data from multiple sources, presenting the results of data in a secure, usable format.
- Build reliable, accurate and cross-matched reports for data research, troubleshooting, and data audits.
- Design, develop and manage new reports and dashboards designed to provide management a view into people HR metrics and ensure the timely development and distribution of established periodic reports. aligned with data privacy policies and secure delivery methods.
- Collaborate with technical staff, providing feedback and user/technical specifications, regarding the design of reports and dashboards for leadership.
- Perform analysis of data gaps and work with relevant stakeholders to recommend solutions.
- Research and troubleshoot data issues to ensure data quality.
- Expand and enhance analytics capability, continue to improve processes, explore/adopt new tools. Collaborates with various business partners on project requests, prioritization and delivery.
- Uses business applications (PeopleSoft, Workforce Software) and statistical/analytical tools to develop interactive presentations and data visualizations.
- Will also be performing requirement gathering for reporting and developing new reports + procedures.
Education / Experience / Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, analysis, HR preferred or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) or more years analysis, business analyst, research experience or related required.
- Candidates need to have experience with multiple HRIS systems.
- Experience extracting data and analyzing data out of Successfactors is mandatory.
- Some SQL experience will be valuable.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- General knowledge of Human Resource and Payroll practices.
- Ability to exercise sound discretion and maintain strict confidentiality regarding PII and reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including data interpretation, logical thinking, and timely, practical decision-making.
- Strong knowledge in Excel; Google applications a plus (Mail, Docs, Sheets, Charts).
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills.