The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Pickerington, OH 43147 US
Posted: 06/02/2023 2023-06-02 2023-07-05 Employment Type: Direct Hire/Perm Job Category: Accounting & Finance Job Number: 563376 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
Onsite 2x per month
Onsite 2x per month
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years of FA experience
- Strong Excel
- Costing/cost Accounting experience
- Planful (software)
- Support COGS analysis as part of our monthly reporting, budgeting, and forecasting cadence
- Provide ad-hoc analytics in order to deliver financial insights to support decision making across the organization
- Assists with monthly financial reporting, ensuring that forecast and actuals align to expectations and achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Perform and distribute analytical reporting to business partners at key milestones
- Identifies and executes upon process improvement opportunities. Demonstrates proficiency of technical tools and financial systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and 2-3 years of relevant work experience within finance, costing/cost accounting, manufacturing or financial modeling
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required. Experience with Planful a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to complete work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles and Practices is required.
- Ability to analyze and report financial data is required.
- Demonstrates Functional/Technical Expertise: Effective performers demonstrate and keep current on the functional/ technical knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform their job. They understand the scope of practices and show specific competence in the functional specialty relevant to their role. They are proficient in the business practices, concepts, and tools necessary to be effective in their job. They stay current on new developments in their field of expertise and make suggestions for continuous improvement in the way work is done.
- Gets Things Done: Effective performers act quickly and decisively to capitalize on opportunities with speed and efficiency. They keep commitments and demonstrate a high level of accountability. They effectively balance short- and long-term goals. They accurately assess resource needs and include diverse people, suppliers and customers. They manage through barriers or roadblocks to get the job done. They are passionate and tenacious.
- Building Trusted Relationships: Earning trust and respect from others within your organization. Showing a genuine interest in and concern for others. Taking the time to build effective working relationships with individuals across the organization.
- Business and Financial Acumen: Possessing an in-depth knowledge of business and financial terms and concepts. Effectively conducting credible, lengthy discussions with business savvy customers about general business issues.
- Interpreting Information/Analysis: Systematically investigating a problem to better understand a situation. Identifying and interpreting underlying trends, interrelationships and cause-effect relationships among seemingly unrelated pieces of data. Drawing logical inferences and making rational recommendations based on the application of inductive and deductive reasoning skills.
- Working Collaboratively: Cooperating and working effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals by finding ways to help the team or group perform effectively through actively contributing work or ideas or by encouraging others