100 Matsonford Road Radnor, PA 19087 US
4-Month Contract *possible to extend or become permanent
Hybrid: 3 days on site
Pay Range: $40 - 45
Experience supporting C-suite and Board of Directors
Strong written and verbal communication
Advanced PowerPoint and Excel
Previous experience with budgets
*Notary (big plus)
You'll respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority; handle confidential information; serve as the central contact for general department information; and coordinate a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements. This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint presentations often under tight time frames. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives, and SharePoint sites.
- Manage executives’ calendars so that time allocation is appropriately focused on key company and departmental priorities.
- Facilitate meetings and events by planning agendas, reports, and formulating follow-up minutes & action plans.
- Support executives in building profile and relationships across the company and with key external stakeholders.
- Handle confidential matters appropriately and with complete discretion.
- Additional duties include preparing and reconciling T&E expenses, processing invoices in a timely manner, managing Executive travel as business needs dictate and tracking compliance related initiatives.
- Other administrative tasks such as managing distribution lists, rosters, organizing team events, lunch meetings, preparing materials/supplies for leadership training courses.
- Pre-onboarding support: Access card, key, office supplies, coordinate with IT department on all office equipment for the new employees.
- At least 2-3 years of related job experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Advanced-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and complex reports using Excel is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred