3 Forbes Road Lexington, MA 02421-7305 US
Hours: 40 hours/week, 8: 30-5
Company: Biotech/Pharma, 250 employees
Interview Process: 3 rounds of video interviews.
- 5+ years’ working as an Executive Assistant supporting C level executives
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Lifesciences/high tech/fast paced industry
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented and independent self-starter able to manage a wide range of administrative tasks. The candidate must be flexible, able to multi-task efficiently, manage multiple priorities, and be committed to helping the organization grow.
- Assist with calendar management for Director/Senior Director level staff members.
- Plan and schedule meetings and/or appointments, including agendas, meeting materials and all logistics (secure meeting space, set up tele/videoconferences, webinars and order/manage meal delivery set up and clean up).
- Create and manage purchase orders, manage invoices, and process expense reports.
- Handle office supply requests and copy/printer maintenance.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for conferences and business travel (both US and international).
- Update documents and databases.
- Support and administer departmental initiatives, such as team building and corporate culture events.
- Provide back-up support to the administrative team as needed.
We are seeking someone with energy and strong attention to detail to join our team. Must have MS Office Suite experience, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and a willingness to work flexible hours at times. This person must be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team. This person must maintain a high degree of integrity handling sensitive and confidential information. AA/BA/BS is required.