2 Kirkland St. Cambridge, MA 02138 US
3 month contract
Pay Range: $22-$25/hr
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience providing high level executive support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Higher Education Industry Experience
The Executive Assistant/Staff Assistant for the Division of Social Science works as part of a team to provide administrative support for the Divisional Office and direct support to the Dean for the Social Sciences and the Assistant Dean for Faculty Affairs.
- Researches and assembles briefing information for meetings, prepares summaries and performs administrative support activities related to academic and strategic planning. Word processes, composes, and edits letters, memos, and reports, and prepares presentation materials.
- Triages, organizes, and responds to email correspondence on behalf of the Dean. Supports the Divisions strategic priorities.
- Takes meeting notes, records meeting minutes and initiates follow-through on action items.
- Develops and maintains systems and procedures, including files, database and other systems. Creates systematic process for tracking correspondence and status of requests and responses.
- Organizes complex meetings and appointments and manages Deans schedule.
- Makes travel arrangements, process financial reimbursements, and supports office operations.
- Provides general support to the Assistant Dean of Faculty Affairs.
- Processes faculty leave applications and records leaves in database, supports the dossier submission process and performs training for dossier prep at the department level.
- Enters appointment and other HR actions for faculty.
- Handles special projects and related duties as required.