The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
1051 Tom Bass Road Pearland, TX 77047 US
Posted: 06/01/2023 2023-06-01 2023-07-06 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Procurement/Supply Chain Job Number: 566343 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Customer service, in person and phone communication
- Administrative duties including invoicing, paperwork and agreements, rental rates, customer credits. crediting customers, amending agreements, equipment logistics, monthly invoicing, and reconciling invoices.
- Tracking rentals
- Providing support for follow up customers
- Pre-Delivery paperwork/checklists
- Policy compliance
- Proficient computer skills. (Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Pt. View Pt. Oracle). Experience with ToolWatch is a plus.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Vendor Management
- Purchasing/buying experience (1-3 years is preferred)
- Construction Equipment (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Equipment Rental (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Heavy Equipment (2 years of experience is preferred)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to visit onsite field locations with occasional overnight travel
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- Safety, team building, analytical, and interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with a "take-charge" personality who can show initiative once they learn the role/responsibilities and run with it.
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience: Entry level