The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Epicor Business System Analyst
16261 SE 130TH AVE CLACKAMAS, OR 97015 US
Posted: 03/22/2023 2023-03-22 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Hire/Perm Job Category: ERP Job Number: 543258 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
Our client needs an Epicor Business Systems Analyst that will act in a techno/functional role to help maintain the Epicor ERP software on file and manage the integrations, support, and improvements within the system. They need someone who can understand and develop C#, and SSRS reports while managing the databases and all the modules for several departments.
- Configures aspects of Epicor to increase operational efficiencies for end-users, and enable rapid decision-making in the organization, through data analytics.
- Develops project proposals including project value vs. hours required, the likelihood of success, and timeframes.
- Designs, schedules, and performs all required testing and evaluation of solutions.
- Knowledgeable of standard progression from Quote to Cash in a discrete manufacturing environment.
- Identifies manufacturing/business process gaps.
- Leads implementations, upgrades, and integrations.
- Will be developing BPMs and advanced BAQs within MRP software.
- Full-time, remote flexibility with on-site travel to the office in Clackamas, OR
- 401K match
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Competitive pay
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience with C# programming is required.
- 2 plus years of hands-on experience with Kinetic or Epicor 10 preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with conversions and customizations in BAQs and BPMs
- Experience building reports in SSRS and dashboards.
- Experience with Automation/Application studio is a plus.