Environmental Specialist II
120 Tredegar St. Richmond, VA 23261 US
- Attention to detail / QAQC
- Software proficiency (Microsoft 365)
- Quantitative / data analysis / data mining
- Experience with ArcGIS or similar mapping software
- Analytical Skills
- Self-directed, ability to self-manage workload and keep pace
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Integrity / Effective communication
- Critical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Bachelors degree, preferably in sciences, engineering, environmental, or policy (preferred but not required)
- Environmental consulting experience, database management experience, data analytics
- Motivated to move quickly - internal priority deadlines pending.
- Will be working remotely but will need a Dominion computer.
- Overtime is not anticipated.