The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Engineering Technologist IV
Greensboro, NC 33852 US
Posted: 04/13/2023 2023-04-13 2023-07-06 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Engineering Job Number: 558646 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Knowledge of Maximo.
- Review of engineering design work including meeting with Contractor Specialists and Contractors and answering field related questions.
- Provide technical expertise to solve more complex problems and leadership skills to provide oversight and direction of work in a specific area of expertise, with some supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with greater independence. Provides technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of expertise.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Conducts engineering and related studies. Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains accurate records and files. Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- Either a graduate from a college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 10+ years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 10 to 15 years equivalent experience with no degree.
- Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Understanding of basic principles of project management.
- Will the contingent worker be required to drive a vehicle: Yes
- If so, what is the radius of the miles driven on average? Field visits
- Work hours of Requested Position: 40 hours (flexible schedule)
- If Hybrid, number of days in office: Some remote days are optional
- Will business expenses be covered? Yes
- If business expenses will be covered, please enter the amount or percentage: Milage
- Will there be OT in this position? Yes
- If there will be OT for this position, please enter the estimated hours over 40 hours week: As needed