Engineering Technologist II
3500 Gribble Road Weddington, NC 28104 US
- Job functions: 50% in the field meeting with customers/businesses looking for new service.
- Planning distribution. 50% in the office designing distribution and maintaining customer communication.
- communication with internal and external stakeholders,
- distribution design experience,
- ability to move about indoors and outdoors,
- communication with people of various socioeconomic statuses,
- problem solving.
Engineering Technologist II.
- Provide technical expertise to solve more complex problems and leadership skills to provide oversight and direction of work in a specific area of expertise, with some supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with greater independence.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of expertise.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Conducts engineering and related studies. Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
- Either a graduate from a college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 2 to 4 years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 5 to 10 years equivalent experience with no degree.
- Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the utility industry. Understanding of basic principles of project management.