Engineering Technologist I
6325 Wilkinson Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28214 US
- This position is responsible for provisioning recloser controls.
- This includes choosing correct program file, changing fault locating parameters, establishing communication and downloading files to relays and performing function testing.
- The position requires the control to be mounted on a provisioning rack and moved to an individual testing area (50lbs).
- This position coordinates with the internal Project Team Members and Stakeholders to ensure that all necessary steps are completed prior to check out.
- This position works closely with the various team members such as Modeling, SCADA, Self-Healing and the Provisioning Teams.
- This position is required to update spreadsheet of completed work and provide weekly status updates on progress.
- This will require knowledge and use of several work management databases to complete some of the functions.
- Must have some electrical experience and computer skills.
- Applicant must be working towards (half of major credits) or have a 2-year technical degree in Electrical, Electro-Mechanical, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Some wiring will be required, and applicant must provide own hand tools.
- Specialized tools will be provided by the company.
Education Requirement: Associates