3250 Bonnet Creek Road Orlando, FL 32830 US
- Assists with processing and distributing fleet, site, and section administrative and technical procedures to ensure safe and efficient operation in compliance with all required guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure procedures are classified, indexed, sorted, filed, and retrieved electronically or via hardcopy in accordance with required programs and procedure requirements.
- Assists with obtaining reviews and validations from other impacted end user or cross disciplinary organizations and coordination of periodic reviews.
- Ensures electronic and hardcopy procedure files are updated and maintained to reflect most recent changes. Assists management as directed with printing, routing, creating, or editing reports, calendars, schedules, notes, mail, newsletters, materials, supplies, presentations, databases, charts, graphs, etc.
- This position provides oversight and works closely with Builder/Developers across the state on new underground subdivision developments.
- Creates Work Orders and reviews construction plans and documents for developments. Communicates and coordinates with internal/external customers.
- Collaborates with Resource & Work Management/Construction Coordinators/Field Techs/Transmission/Land Agents/Area Operations.
- Handles customer inquiries and requests from team members and other work groups. Provides support to designers with obtaining pertinent project information from Builder/Developers.
- Coordinates the project from initiation to completion - meter set.