The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
3400 Benning Rd NE Washington, DC 20019 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-27 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Engineering Job Number: 546157 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Provides technical knowledge to develop engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Provide technical leadership through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Performs engineering tasks independently.
- Participates in department specific tasks to Plant Engineering, Design Engineering, Programs Engineering, Engineering Services, and Nuclear operations.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Intermediate level experience MS Office Suite
- Engineering experience
- Electric Distribution knowledge preferred
- Prior experience overseeing large-scale field projects helpful
- Working with budgetary needs on large construction projects preferred
- Required to have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3-4 years engineering experience
- Experience working in Utility industry preferred (specifically Electric Utility)
- Ability to lead and coordinate with others