Electrical Engineering Professional Senior
501 N Broadway St. Louis, MO 63102 US
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering Professional Engineer (P.E.) License or the ability to obtain your PE within 6-months from hire.
- United States Citizenship
- At least 15 years of experience working in electrical building systems design.
- Familiarity with Revit.
- Attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork.
- As part of our team, youll have the chance to work on projects that bring innovative solutions to our clients challenges locally and worldwide by providing a range of skills as part of an integrated building services design.
- Our skills include power system planning, power distribution, lighting design, fire and life safety systems, vertical transportation and construction coordination.
- While working in this role youll be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously including design and perform calculations for lighting systems and associated controls, prepare load analysis for different stages of design, prepare drawings detailing the system designed, prepare basis of design report for the project, prepare and document Energy compliance calculations and forms, select equipment and fixtures for use in the building and coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines and architects.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise; serves as an expert within own function and discipline. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions; identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource.