Electrical Engineer III
Optical Way Keller, TX 76244 US
- Candidates need to have 5+ years experience programming in Labview
- A Certified Labview developer.
- Can develop custom application for equipment control and data collection.
- Can create data analysis tools in VBA or similar.
1) Purpose of Position: Measurements engineering to develop, troubleshoot, and support structural and automated test solutions for test and qualification laboratory
2) Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Test software programs by working closely with laboratory technical leaders and engineers, to improve data collection and processing
- Installs and validates Test equipment and processes in the laboratory area to improve functionality, efficiency and effectiveness following the established validation procedure.
- Work in a local and global laboratory organization in close collaboration with all other sites as projects require
- Develop and verify new test methods and test procedures
- Coach and train technicians and other engineers
3) Minimum Education, Skill and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering or Associated Discipline.
- Mandatory: Experience with LabView, VisualBasic, Python, .
- Experience in supporting or developing Optical test systems for Telecommunications