Eclipse ERP Manager
Dallas, TX 75001 US
Epicor Eclipse ERP Manager
Our client has been in business over 50 years and is a leading distributor in the HVAC industry with over 400 locations across the U.S. and Canada. They are opening up two new branches in TX and are looking for this individual to lead and drive the implementation of Eclipse ERP in these new locations.
The Manager who joins the company in this newly created role will be an advocate for ERP best practices and ensure the successful completion and adoption of Eclipse. This role can be remote with 25% travel in the local market.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Act as an internal consultant to drive the completion of Eclipse ERP implementations
- Train users on best practices
- Create and maintain training documentation
- Determine short and long term goals for the ERP
- Gather and implement requirements based on departmental needs
- Competitive base salary
- 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Medical eligible on 1st day following 30 days)
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience with Epicor Eclipse