Document Control Assistant
9450 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
This position will assist the document control team and Project Managers to deliver quality materials and input information on engineering projects.
- Responsible for set-up for multiple small projects; assist on medium and larger sized projects as needed.
- Collaborates to set-up the standards and procedures for the team.
- Communicates document system procedures with team members.
- Coordinates documents with multiple engineers for project needs.
- Compiles electronic project data books.
- Issues transmittals to clients and vendors.
- Processes vendor submittals.
- Packages electronic documents for clients, vendors, and internal needs.
- Notifies appropriate person of troubleshooting issues regarding vendors and clients.
- Monitors workflows for the project team.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years applicable/relevant experience Required or Applicable experience may be substituted for the education requirement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access.