Director of Finance/Controller
1999 Bryan St., Ste. 900 Dallas, TX 75201 US
Our Client is searching for a highly analytical Director of Finance/Controller to oversee their company’s Financial Planning and Accounting Operations.
In this position, you will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path for stable and continued growth for our business.
- Operations and sales exist across all US States and multiple countries. Multi-state and International experience valuable.
- Organization has several divisions with different product lines at different stages of the product lifecycle.
- A high percentage of work-from-home team members which requires tools to assure deliverance, governance, and efficiency.
- Establishing targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis. High levels of analytical thinking crucial to the role.
- Extreme attention to detail and accurate, actionable reporting is required.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities.
- Your ultimate goal will be to guide the company towards profitability and success.
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
- Establish targets and manage all accounting and finance employees including management accountants and internal auditors.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
- Manage compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.