1800 Bridge Pkwy, Redwood City, CA 94065 US
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years HR experience supporting at the executive level, with preferable experience in a Medical Device or Life sciences setting.
- Engage and influence functional leaders as you develop and lead the People strategy, programs and processes for the team.
- Provide leadership for the implementation of HR programs, policies and processes across client group.
- Partner with other HRBPs and our HR Operations functional teams on the Employee Life Cycle – including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Performance, and Talent Management programs, policies, process and best practices.
- Partner with our client groups on cross-functional projects, policies and practices.
- Build strong relationships with the client teams at all levels.
- Collaborate with others to assess, create and implement solutions for your client group.
- Be well-versed in HR best practices and look for continuous improvement at all times.
- Be the leader in playing a key leadership role in designing and implementing change programs.
- Work with all levels of managers and employees to address various employee relations issues, working them through to resolution, while ensuring fair and equitable outcomes.
- Review and analyze various business and HR metrics including data to enhance decision making, recommendations for change, and systemic improvements.
- Other duties as assigned