Creative Copywriter III
1100 15th St NW Washington, DC 20005 US
Our client is searching for a Creative/Marketing Copywriter to join their full-service in-house creative agency. Candidate will use writing and strategy expertise to produce and create communication in support of multimedia needs, ranging from digital advertising, web, video, brand journalism, internal and external communications, event materials, and a variety of ad-hoc requests.
Key Job Functions
- Write clear, compelling, and original copy.
- Interpret client briefs and ask appropriate questions to get additional information.
- Work on several diverse projects at once — with quick turnaround.
- Review content for clarity and accuracy and ensure it’ s in line with project strategy and brand guidelines.
- Interface with internal clients for project kickoff meetings and feedback rounds.
- Review internal client feedback and provide edits or give rationale for our suggested changes.
- Partner with the broader account team to provide content solutions.
- Brainstorm strategic ideas and creative concepts.
- Contribute to campaign and video pitch decks.
- Participate in messaging development sessions with internal clients.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years’ related experience.
- Experience in producing campaigns for digital and print.
- Background in creating content for regulated industries (for example: finance/banking, health, energy).
- Skill in translating technical information into clear and concise copy.
- Capacity to see audiences’ points of view and create relevant copy that speaks to them.
- Ability to receive critical feedback and provide revisions accordingly.
- An eye for detail.
- High level of self-motivation and organization.
- Team player who can also work well independently.
- Prioritize the importance of client service.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels as well as within a team.