Corporate Senior Accountant
5301 Headquarters Dr. Plano, TX 75024 US
Activities of the corporate accounting function primarily include completing accounting tasks around corporate cash and payroll as well as corporate month-end closing procedures for financial statement preparation and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and other process improvement projects.
Responsible for overseeing the efficient processing of accounting related information according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards. Exempt associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job responsibilities.
- Perform/lead monthly payroll accounting tasks.
- Perform monthly closing duties as required, including preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual journal entries as required.
- Perform monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
- Perform monthly review of assigned corporate departments’ P&Ls, comparing actuals to forecast and budget to identify accruals and reclasses needed.
- Prepare variance analysis to aid in financial statement analysis and understanding.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated GAAP financial statements and supporting schedules for Aimbridge Senior Management and Board of Directors.
- Assist in performance of internal controls and respond to Auditor inquiries completely, accurately, and timely.
- Perform special projects or other tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures and systems of internal control for corporate activities.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with higher management, corporate department heads, and other departments including A/P, A/R, Treasury and Central Accounting.
- Adherence to Aimbridge document management and retention policies.
- Adhere to the policies outlined in the Aimbridge Employee Handbook.
- A leading, global hospitality company with a growing hotel portfolio representing more than 1,500 properties in 50 states and over 20 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels.
- As a top hospitality employer, we are a great place to unlock your future, providing unparalleled opportunities for you to reach places in your career you might have never imagined were possible - more opportunities to help create memorable experiences, ways to succeed, and great people to inspire you.
- Company is based in Plano, TX, with additional corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San Clemente, and Washington D.C.; Birmingham and Glasgow, UK, and Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Monterrey, Mexico.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan