The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Corporate Safety & Industrial Hygienist
4300 Goodfellow Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63120 US
Posted: 03/17/2023 2023-03-17 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Construction Management Job Number: 532948 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- The Industrial Hygienist will perform industrial hygiene assessments and sampling at a federal facility.
- This position will work with the safety team to resolve health issues by identifying risks and reporting to the client.
- Risks may include asbestos, lead-based paint, dust contaminated with heavy metals, indoor air quality and mold surveys.
- Conduct audits and evaluations to identify and evaluate potential occupational health hazards that may include chemicals, lead, asbestos, silica, mold, air quality and noise pollution.
- Conduct worksite sampling for exposure levels for chemicals, lead, asbestos, silica, mold, air quality and noise pollution.
- Prepare technical reports to document the evaluation of workplace hazards and mitigation strategies, including engineering controls, administrative controls, or personal protective equipment used to reduce or eliminate hazards.
- Industrial hygiene and construction oversight experience on a Government site for 2 or more years; Provide project examples
- Degree in industrial hygiene or equivalent experience
- Current training and any medical clearance needed to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment to enter heavy metals cleaning/remediation containment
- Able to obtain a GSA Clearance. All onsite contractor personnel must be found fit to provide contractor support upon completion of a Tier 1.