Construction Manager: Transmission & Substation
1 Lincoln Ctr Villa Park, IL 60181 US
- Transmission and Substation Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 10 years experience with construction management in the electric power industry.
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management.
- High level of knowledge about transmission rebuild and substation installation.
Some duties include:
- Manage site safety including performance of safety audits
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk down
- Provide scheduling input, Review/Manage Scope Change requests
- Assist with managing material availability
- Manage adherence to prints, standards.
- At least 10 years of construction manager experience
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of OSHA safety policies (helpful)
- Knowledge of safety policies
- Electrical utility experience (highly desired)