900 Ridgebury Rd. Ridgefield, CT 06877-1058 Ridgefield, CT 06877 US
Location: Remote (EST hours)
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of relevant compensation experience
- HR/IS knowledge is required, preferably SAP and SF
- MS Office (proficient)
- Industry experience
- Experience in using process excellent tools
Support the Compensation team by completing job evaluations, job offers, managing the overall job creation process, managing the administration of various compensation programs, preparing salary survey analysis, supporting the annual Compensation Planning Cycle for Base Salary, VPR Bonus, and SMP and contributing to other compensation projects as necessary.
Support the Compensation Team with assigned job evaluations by using the appropriate job evaluation methodology.
This role will work closely with all HR CoEs (HR Direct, Talent Acquisition team, HR Compliance, Payroll) and HR IT as well. The role will occasionally with Corp C&B and global Compensation colleagues.
- Manage the overall job creation and maintenance process including the creation of EC forms, verification of survey benchmark codes and assigning all mandatory compensation related data.
- Work closely with Comp partners, HR Service Center, HR Compliance, Talent Acquisition team on the end to end job creation process. SME for all questions related to jobs, job profiles, the job profile inventory system and process to maintain job profiles in accordance with BI's records retention guidelines.
- Manages the job delimit process by routinely auditing job usage and working with HRBP and CoE teams to ensure integrity of job inventory system.
- Provide training material to ensure consistent level of job profile content quality in accordance with US legal requirements (e.g. FLSA requirements).
- Assist the ED with the management of various executive compensation programs (i.e. NQDCP, SMP, SEP, etc.)
- Independently perform audits and reconcile plan reports and databases, manage the communications (such as notification letters, statements, etc.) to plan participants, review and complete transfer reports by referencing information in the appropriate paper and electronic files.
- Direct and/or answer participant questions and create, modify and close service tickets as necessary.
- Support the Compensation Team with all steps of conducting external market data analysis including submission of data to external salary and pay practices surveys, assist with audits of survey data, the final reporting and analysis of salary competitive analysis.
- Support Compensation Team with managing data transfer and upload to compensation market pay system.
- Create monthly compensation and job roster reports for all US OPUs. Perform compensation analysis routinely.
- Support the annual Compensation Planning (CP) Cycle for Base Salary and Bonus review for all US OPUs including diligent testing of the global CP system functionality, audit of US data in collaboration with the HR Service team and HR Business Partner teams.
- Prepare US specific training and communication material including maintenance of resources on MyBI.
- Perform audits during the CP processes and work with HR teams on data corrections.
- Perform compensation analysis to support functional compensation alignment meetings.
- Support Compensation Team with work on local and global Compensation Projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years experience in Compensation or a related HR area.
- The role requires strong analytical skills, excellent knowledge in MS office programs in particular advanced Excel skills as well as the ability to quickly learn new IS systems.
- HR/IS knowledge is required, preferably SAP and SF.
- Experience in using process excellent tools is preferred.
- The incumbents needs to have excellent communication skills to interface with HR and business clients in the area of salary survey analysis, job descriptions, job level communication and other privileged and confidential compensation situations.