Remote Location Guilderland, NY 12084 US
Pay: Up to $35.50 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for a contract Community Manager to join our well know Digital Technology Client in their Community Marketing with efforts across all social channels.
This person is immersed in culture (~they get it~) and will be a subject matter expert across social channels. A candidate must have experience writing on behalf of brands, be quick on their feet, and have the ability to translate strategy to sharp, witty and fun copy. They must also display a strong eye for quality, accuracy and be extremely organized. The ideal candidate will never shy away from advocating for what will resonate with our communities.
Responsibilities & Focus
- Manage and oversee all publishing across Channels - whether natively execution or deployment through our Publishing Agency. Be available to fill the gaps of publishing when needed for team
- Maintain the editorial calendar in partnership with our team, XFN, and their respective agency partners. You will partner closely with the editorial lead on this
- Helping with Channel Access Management and Whitelisting requests
- Embody the new tone and voice across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Threads. Help co-create playbooks across channels to ensure the brand speaks with a consistent, ownable voice
- Consistently surface best in class social content, trends and engagement opportunities you see in the wild
- Be expert in Social Best Practices - creating and maintaining a team resource to be shared with others. As informed by what we see in our publishing needs and within social trends
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Threads, IG, Tik Tok and X(Twitter) is a must
- Experience with Surprise and Delights, Community Building IRL, and Event Content Capture would be a bonus
- 3 - 5 years experience as a community manager with experience writing copy (include writing samples)
- Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixed organizations
- Experience working with external moderation partners and triaging response / escalation opportunities
- Experience in cultural trend detection and content pitching
- 3 years minimum and 6 years max, no more than 6 years of experience.