Apple Park Way Monte Vista, CA 95014 US
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: Up to $49.29 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
- 5-7 years experience in digital media, developing and presenting communication plans and strategies, and working in a writer or editor capacity.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent partner management skills and demonstrated ability to grow internal relationships, while driving alignment towards a common goal.
- Tech-savvy, familiarity with OS and iOS, and comfortable with navigating web-publishing systems to produce high quality communications.
- Excellent writing skills that can deliver clear messages that motivate behavior change while meeting business goals.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team, and maintain positivity and composure under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to prioritize key work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with international teams, and demonstrated empathy for regional needs and preferences.
- Solid understanding and grounding in U.S. English style, usage, grammar, and punctuation.
- Communications Specialists work at the intersection of many disciplines in Retail, and are a key player in shaping the narrative and actions to support our field teams.
- Synthesize large amounts of information into key insights that are compelling.
- Produce concise briefs and clear, well-written communications under tight deadlines.
- Work with multiple business partners to connect the dots and develop thoughtful, smart, and creatively-driven engagement strategies for various roles and regions.
- Inform and influence communication plans across the Retail organization by leveraging your knowledge of the audience needs and business acumen.
- Help build out an operational planning process, analyze content metrics and influence editorial standards.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Editorial Writing or related field preferred.