Clinical Scientist II - C
10 Southgate Rd Scarborough, ME 04074 US
- 8 hrs/day - flexible with core hours of 9-3
- Master' s preferred
- 5-7 years' experience IVDR (European regulation) experience preferred
- Technical writing - this is not a lab based position and is documentation heavy.
- Understanding of Quality management systems and design controls
- Comfortable working with and peer reviewing work of junior team members
- Could extend up to 12 months
This position is Nonexempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half.
- Individual is well grounded in a scientific discipline, performing routine and complex bench and/or instrumental analysis.
- Has good troubleshooting capabilities, and is capable of developing methods and procedures.
- Works under direct supervision of Manager. BS or MS degree required -
- Lab experience required. 5+ Years Experience Level.