Clinical Scientist II - B
10 Southgate Rd Scarborough, ME 04074 US
- 8 hr days within working hours - core hours are 9-3.
- 3-5 years' experience IVDR (European regulation) experience preferred
- Technical writing - this is not a lab based position and is documentation heavy.
- Understanding of Quality management systems and design controls
- Education - BS or higher 6 month duration but could extend to 12.
This position is NonExempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half.
- Individual is well grounded in a scientific discipline, performing routine and complex bench and/or instrumental analysis.
- Has good troubleshooting capabilities, and is capable of developing methods and procedures.