CAD Operator IV
410 South Wilmington Street Raleigh, NC 27601 US
For additional requirement/preferences:
1. Experience with MicroStation is preferred.
2. Experience with design of high voltage substations is preferred.
3. Experience or familiarity with Fusion/P8 Corp document management system is preferred.
4. Experience reading/deciphering construction field revisions and incorporating them into CAD drawings is preferred.
- Transforms initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents.
- Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and 10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.