660 Plaza Drive , Suite 224 Detroit, MI 48226 US
- Responsible for purchasing materials, services, rentals and services per the Policies and Procedures of Supply Chain Management including appropriate Terms and Conditions and Insurance.
- Assures that appropriate documentation is secured to trigger payment for contracted labor and services for fixed price milestone payment contracts (SAP).
- Develops requests for proposals. Implements contracts and purchase orders, including change order management.
- Assures invoices are consistent with the commercial contract for contracted labor and services.
- Negotiates with vendors to expedite the manufacture and delivery of materials and services.
- Compiles, calculates, interprets data and issues reports using various computer systems.
- Supports client work activities and priorities. Responsible for the maintenance and filing of source documents.
- Resolves material quality issues.
- Process supplier prequalification documentation.
- Assist Category Manager and Buyer in the development of contracts and master service agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management (Preferred).
- 1-3 Years of purchasing experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Computers.
- Ability to Negotiate.