Business Associate: RCA
600 Atlantic Ave #100 Boston, MA 02210 US
Location: Boston, MA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of job-related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Operationally focused
- Customer service
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Experience with processing credit, reserves and applications
- Accurately execute Discount Window lending and collateral transactions in a very detail-oriented and deadline driven environment in line with established procedures
- Monitor Discount Window borrowers and FRBB account activity, identify issues and trends, and recommend appropriate action based on policy parameters.
- Accurately and timely complete periodic (daily, weekly, etc.) tasks to ensure compliance with Payment System Risk policy on intraday credit.
- Effectively administer Regulation D, monitoring accounts and reviewing interest on reserves accrual and payments.
- Recognize, identify, and escalate issues through established channels as needed
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders via email, phone, etc.
- Take direction and collaborate well with others, and seek assistance from colleagues as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Accounting and Finance studies background a plus.
- 2+ years of job-related experience.