The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
2331 Citywest Blvd Houston, TX 77042 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Engineering Job Number: 536582 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- The Business Analyst will work with US Marketing and IT teams, in addition to external vendors, partners and customers to advance the project portfolio and various US Marketing initiatives.
- This position provides a unique opportunity to build relationships and network across various businesses, IT organizations, and vendors.
- A successful business analyst has a customer-first mindset and is a self-starter who can learn quickly and work independently.
- Translating business strategies into IT requirements and sourcing IT services to meet requirements, and measuring their business value Increasing business acumen; understanding end-to-end business processes
- Advocacy of IT policies, strategies, and practices
- Understanding and identifying alternatives, presenting options, and making recommendations to improve and optimize the businesses systems footprint
- Capturing business requirements and reviewing functional designs with technical teams for systems changes
- Coordination of testing efforts, including automated testing and beta releases
- Performing feasibility analysis of project initiatives to prioritize, scope, and secure funding for IT projects impacting US Marketing
- Executing small capital projects within the US Marketing systems project portfolio
- Providing input and influence on process and systems roadmap and long-range plan
- Managing vendor relationships, software upgrades, and software renewals
- Facilitating training opportunities across IT teams and US Marketing Liaising with IT support and software vendors to assist business users experiencing desktop support or software issues
- Participating in business unit, IT, vendor, and/or industry networks