2331 Citywest Blvd Houston, TX 77042 US
The Billing Analyst will analyze and bill monthly electric utilities for management companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze monthly utility usage per building and individual units. Generate consumption reports. Maintain a database of 100+ sites, their consumption or each building and unit number
- Update bi-weekly and monthly rate changes charged by utility companies.
- Gather, input and process all data into billing software.
- Reconcile differences in monthly billing.
- Understand the basic rule of sub-metering and different rate schedules.
- Assists with other billing department responsibilities as needed.
- SAP S4 (Heavily preferred)
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Computer Literacy
- Strong Attention to detail
- Time Management Skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Analytical (Tiny Termn-unix environment)
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Prior Billing experience preferred