Associate Creative Director - Writing
1 Infinite Loop Monte Vista, CA 95014 US
Pay: Up to $150.80 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Our well known technology client is looking for an Associate Creative Director contractor to support the work of our Retail Engagement + Marketing team. In this role you’ll be focused on shaping and leading ideas through the creative and execution process from concept to completion. You’ll work on a range of deliverables across multiple marketing, experience, and communication platforms while collaborating with and empowering a talented creative team around you to develop compelling content that aligns with campaign roadmaps and overall priorities.
- You’re an experienced leader who has created extraordinary content work in advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, and communications.
- You have passion for inspiring others through your craft which you continuously develop.
- You’re savvy working across a matrix of stakeholders and you excel in ways that are thoughtful, significant, inspiring, and provocative.
- You love to tell stories, evoke emotion, and communicate through your craft and are always finding ways to connect with your audience.
- Fluency in all aspects of modern digital workflows.
- 10+years relevant creative agency experience.
- You are a positive force that elevates the work of the people around you.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Your responsibilities will include some travel. It's one of the most exciting aspects of the job.
- Able to provide clear and timely direction and effective feedback across all mediums of video.
- You have a solid working knowledge of both static and animated CG workflows.
- Portfolio or sample reel required.
Write treatments, creative briefs, and develop ideas into pitches. Champion excellent creative and align partners with a vision. Inspire your teammates and colleagues to do amazing work Collaborate across the entire organization to design solutions for high-profile projects. Identify, brief, and creative direct external partners across simultaneous projects. Review work regularly with senior staff to get feedback on direction and alignment. Deliver consistent quality within production timelines and schedules
- Bachelor’s degree preferred