The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
9400 Ward parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-21 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Environmental Job Number: 549046 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Field support for large remediation project in North Central Kansas, including soil and groundwater sampling, contractor oversight, and misc. field surveys.
- environmental site assessments
- development of soil and groundwater sampling plans, data analysis, site remediation, proposal and report writing, project management as well as client maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Degree in geology (preferred) or environmental science.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- If a candidate has a environmental science degree we would consider, but geologist is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology.
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional experience).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- OSHA trained and knowledge of CERCLA, and remedial design is preferred.
- Previous consulting experience, including hazardous site assessment experience, such as Phase I, Phase II, and remediation also preferred.