1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza St. Louis, MO 63110 US
- Assistance with air emissions compliance and Multi-media environmental compliance audits,
- Environmental management systems,
- assistance with all aspects of safety program management
- report writing
- Work includes a mix of facility assessment, scheduling, report/permit preparation and travel. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Safety or Engineering from accredited program.
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional experience).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous consulting experience related to air emissions permitting and compliance and Multi-media environmental compliance audits, Environmental management systems, with safety program management, and report writing preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.