Advertising Operations Specialist
Remote Location Remote Location, CA 94016 US
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to San Francisco, Los Angeles or San Diego
Pay: Up to $38 per hour DOE and location
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
This role will manage marketing campaign execution for Meta’s Small Business Group. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing complex email marketing campaigns including hands on experience with building journeys using CRMs (SFMC, Marketo preferred). The role will consist of planning and directing activities such as task management, campaign management, CRM system coordination, stakeholder communications.
- Review campaign plans to plan and coordinate execution activity.
- Consult with campaign execution specialists, marketers, and marketing operations managers to assess campaign needs and technical requirements for execution.
- Provide stakeholders with technical support such as issue identification, triage, and documentation.
- Surfacing campaign execution feedback on tooling and processes to marketing operations managers
- Analyze weekly campaign capacity and build summary reports
- Track campaign performance at scale and create reporting documentation
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as marketing, communications, computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in marketing field
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Experience in managing complex marketing campaigns
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Deep experience with working cross functionally and ability to manage and prioritize multiple team initiatives
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and software (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc).
- Strong knowledge of marketing operational processes, campaign execution and quality control for the efficient rollout and launch of marketing campaigns.