Accounts Payable Administrator
3451 Plano Pkwy Lewisville, TX 75056 US
Temp Role (3 months)
A leading global spine and orthopedics company with a premier portfolio of biologics, innovative spinal hardware, bone growth therapies, specialized orthopedic solutions and a leading surgical navigation system.
Our combined company is over 1,600 strong, with products distributed in 68 countries worldwide and a global R&D, commercial and manufacturing footprint, and this is just the beginning!
Under direct supervision perform several routine accounting duties.
Responsible for accurately processing accounts payable, including review and coding of invoices/expense reports, performing General Ledger Journal entries and ensuring accurate and timely closing of month-end in accordance with company policies and GAAP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine coding of invoices and expense reports to General Ledger accounts.
- Sort Perform month-end account reconciliation’s and match invoices and receiving documents to validate online and enter into Accounts Payable system.
- Process check runs and matches up payment document to invoices for final review and filing.
- Write up and enter simple journal entries.
- Develop special reports for management as needed.
- Disburse checks as appropriate.
- Distribute weekly expense detail to appropriate department head.
- Handle vendor questions as well as “in-house” questions related to A/P Pay invoices out of A/P system as they become due.
- Perform designated month-end procedures.
- Receive expense reports, review for accuracy and adherence to company policy, and input into A/P.
- Troubleshoot and analyze discrepancies.
- Handle vendor questions as well as “in-house” questions related to A/P.
- Ensure that A/P has paperwork required to process payables.